Everything we do at Geeks is used by geeks. Understanding how these people experience and use our services is therefore vital, as well as applying that knowledge to a conceptual phase. We’re looking for a UX and UI designer who can join our technical team and explain what we’re doing right, doing wrong and how things actually should be.
We need you who put our users and community in focus. You who can anchor concepts, and are not strange to test ideas through interviews, prototypes and surveys. You who level up the team by both suggesting initiatives, follow up and carry through what needs to be done.
Additionally, you should be a geek yourself. You like doing small projects at home and delve in to odd subjects to expand upon your interests. Being a member of SweClockers, FZ or 99, is an extra merit that gives you a head start for what the users meet with us every day – gold worth!
We want you among other things to ..
- Carry out surveys and interviews
- Design and evaluate solutions
- Produce wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Obtain and perform A / B tests
As a person, we want you to ..
- Be passionate and self-reliant
- Thrive in a small team with great responsibility
- Have good ability to explain overall concepts
- Have good ability to communicate in spoken and written terms
- Have at least one year of UX / UI experience
- Writes and speaks fluent Swedish
Extra plus if you ..
- Are an active member of SweClockers, FZ or 99
- Run your own projects in your spare time
- Have a feel for color and shape
- Are a geek!
The workplace is located in central Stockholm and the job opportunity refers to full-time employment. Are you interested and want to know more? Send CV and portfolio to Anton Fast at email@example.com. Deadline for application 22/4 2018.